RESPONSIBILITIES OF A BRAIDER:
• Assess clients’ hair quality and type to determine if the braid style that they have requested can be managed.
• Provide suggestions to clients regarding different braid styles to suit their face cuts and stature.
• Interview clients to determine which event they require styling for, and provide suggestions on different hairstyles.
• Wash and blow-dry clients’ hair, and create braids such as ghana weaving, box braids, twist, crown braids, waterfall twists, pigtails etc.
• Design new styles / signature styles, including braid weaves, in a bid to attract more clients.
• Provide clients with information on how to maintain their braids during the course of their events.
• Suggest salon or retail products to clients, to help them in maintaining a healthy haircare routine.
- Salary Offer To be discussed
- Address Port harcourt
- Experience Level Mid-Level
- Total Years Experience 2-5
- Job Location Port harcourt